Pages

Monday, December 28, 2015

Art 9: Hedge Sparrow (Sarah Harris print)


Hedge-Sparrow
England




Min. Donation Requested: $25 for a printed copy on acid free art paper.
Exceeding the requested minimum donation amount is appreciated.

Printed Copy  (Text "copy" will be removed): 3 copies available


Artist: Sarah Harris
Media: Watercolor
Size: approx. 5 x 7" 
(View Framing post in this section for suggestions.)

About the Artist:

I taught Fine Art until I retired at 60 then ‘encouraged’ Adults for another ten years or so. Art History is a strong interest; I have had the privilege of travelling extensively all over Europe visiting the galleries, museums, stately homes/palaces/ and villas.

I am Scottish but reside in a small village in the county of Lincolnshire, England. The surrounding countryside is very flat but the skies are marvellous to paint. I paint en plein air if at all possible or use my sketch books for inspiration. Almost any subject interests me and this dictates the medium I use. Egg Tempera/watercolour are my preferred mediums.

We appreciate Sarah's support in making this print available 
to help with Marilyn's ongoing needs.

No comments:

Post a Comment